- Popular location equidistant from Little Chalfont and Amersham
- Two bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/reception room
- Allocated parking
- Modern apartment
- Juliet balconies
- Available 27th November
All rooms lead off the spacious hallway, with two bedrooms, bathroom and fantastic open plan kitchen/dining.sitting room with juliet balconies. There is allocated parking for one car to the rear of the property, and further visitor parking available.
Available 27th November.
Council Tax Band C - £1,654.34 19/20
Situated on the edge of The Chilterns and approximately 30 miles from London, the village of Little Chalfont offers an array of popular shops, cafes and restaurants.
The local train station is conveniently served by the Metropolitan and Chiltern line rail services, reaching London in just over 30 minutes.
In addition, the M25 can be found moments away in Chorleywood whilst the M40 can be accessed in the nearby town of Beaconsfield.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: 1 week`s rent
- Security Deposit: Five weeks` rent
During the tenancy:
- Payment of £50 (inc VAT) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate.
- Tenants are liable for the actual costs incurred from lost keys/security devices. If the loss leads to the locks needing to be replaced, the actual costs for attendance of a locksmith will be borne by the tenant.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable:
- Utilities – gas, electricity, water
- Communications – telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments:
- Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Hadlands is a member of Client Money Protect which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting us directly.
Please note that lettings agents are required by law to publish on their websites information for potential tenants about relevant fees, redress schemes and client money protection schemes (including the names of those schemes). Relevant fees must also be published on third party websites, such as Rightmove. For properties to rent in England, details of the agent`s membership of any redress scheme and client money protection scheme must also be published with their fees on Rightmove. It is the agent`s responsibility to ensure that all relevant information is provided to Rightmove and is up to date and accurate. If the relevant information does not appear here, the agent may have included it within the property description.
Click here for Tenancy Information