- Available from 21st September
- Large reception room with vaulted ceiling
- Double bedroom
- Beautiful semi-rural location, far reaching views across Chess Valley
- Ample parking
- Open-plan kitchen
- Close proximity to Amersham, Chesham and Little Chalfont stations
Situated on the working Blackwell Farm, this special one bedroom barn conversion is ideal for those who enjoy country life and all that it offers. There is ample parking to the front of the property with steps rising to the barn. The accommodation comprises of: open plan kitchen/sitting/dining room with vaulted ceiling, double bedroom and bathroom.
Surrounded by a beautiful orchard and fields for as far as the eye can see, this property must be viewed to appreciate all that it offers.
Please contact us to discuss the arrangements with bills at the property.
Council Tax is to be paid by the tenant, being Band C, currently £1,692.03 per annum 19/20
With a history that reaches back to the 13th century (with the building of the manor house), host to Charles I following his capture and a population still under 1000, Latimer is both impressive and welcoming.
Small, narrow tracks thread their way through magnificent rural Buckinghamshire for walks and the famed landscape edges every road and field. Now married to Ley Hill, their joint facilities provide the resident with everything.
A rural idyll, Latimer can still offer the best schooling (at Chenies, Chesham and Little Chalfont) whether excellent first schools, prep or grammar.
More than this, the M25 at Chorleywood (Jct. 18) is a fast route to London or other beyond. Chalfont and Latimer rail station serves London with a regular service to (Baker Street/ Marylebone) for work or leisure.
Complete as a place to live, unmatched as a location, Latimer can be quietly proud in all it offers.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: 1 week`s rent
- Security Deposit: Five weeks` rent
During the tenancy:
- Payment of £50 (inc VAT) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate.
- Tenants are liable for the actual costs incurred from lost keys/security devices. If the loss leads to the locks needing to be replaced, the actual costs for attendance of a locksmith will be borne by the tenant.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable:
- Utilities – gas, electricity, water
- Communications – telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments:
- Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Hadlands is a member of Client Money Protect which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting us directly.
Please note that lettings agents are required by law to publish on their websites information for potential tenants about relevant fees, redress schemes and client money protection schemes (including the names of those schemes). Relevant fees must also be published on third party websites, such as Rightmove. For properties to rent in England, details of the agent`s membership of any redress scheme and client money protection scheme must also be published with their fees on Rightmove. It is the agent`s responsibility to ensure that all relevant information is provided to Rightmove and is up to date and accurate. If the relevant information does not appear here, the agent may have included it within the property description.
Click here for Tenancy Information