- Catchment for Dr. Challoners Grammar & High Schools
- Short walk to Amersham-on-the-Hill strain station
- Five bedroom family home
- Off road parking for three cars
- Large kitchen and dining area
- Office space
- Three bathrooms and guest wc
- Available 1st December 2023
A very spacious five bedroom family home, located halfway between the two very desirable towns of Amersham-on-the-Hill and Old Amersham and approx 15 minutes walk to Dr. Challoners Grammar School and Amersham station which is service by both Chiltern Railways and the Metropolitan line trains.
The property comes complete with off road parking for approx three cars and a garage. The property is over three floors and has office with shower room, guest WC, living room, open plan kitchen / dining with patio doors leading out to a magnificent garden which has direct access to the rear onto the fields and woodland of Rectory Hill.
Located on the remaining floors are five bedrooms and an additional two bathrooms.
Available - 1st December 2023
EPC - E
Council Tax Band - F £3,216.04 2023 / 24
This town has two very different sides. The ancient market town - Old Amersham - is historic, picturesque and a wonderful place to stroll, window shop and enjoy the calm of a successful yet understated Chilterns community and Amersham-on-the-Hill thrives with all the shops and amenities a modern town needs, as well as trains in to London's Baker Street or Marylebone stations in 40 minutes.
In the wider area, South Bucks offers sweeping landscapes, top performing state schools, as well as fantastic rambling, equestrian and golf opportunities. Local producers cater to artisan tastes in the many farmers' markets, farm shops and garden centres to be found nearby.
It is a lifestyle choice that has huge appeal to anyone wishing to be within reach of, but nevertheless escape, city life. There may be no soaring church spires in the Chilterns - the local flint and chalk is not strong enough as a building stone to support them - but in every other way this is as good as a rural idyll ever gets.
Minimum Tenancy : 12 months
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: 1 week's rent
- Security Deposit: Five weeks' rent
During the tenancy:
- Payment of £50 (inc VAT) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate.
- Tenants are liable for the actual costs incurred from lost keys/security devices. If the loss leads to the locks needing to be replaced, the actual costs for attendance of a locksmith will be borne by the tenant.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable:
- Utilities – gas, electricity, water
- Communications – telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments:
- Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Hadlands is a member of Client Money Protect which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting us directly.
Please note that lettings agents are required by law to publish on their websites information for potential tenants about relevant fees, redress schemes and client money protection schemes (including the names of those schemes). Relevant fees must also be published on third party websites, such as Rightmove. For properties to rent in England, details of the agent's membership of any redress scheme and client money protection scheme must also be published with their fees on Rightmove. It is the agent's responsibility to ensure that all relevant information is provided to Rightmove and is up to date and accurate. If the relevant information does not appear here, the agent may have included it within the property description.