- Off street parking
- Entrance hall
- Available now
- Communal entrance
- Living room
- One double bedroom
- Communal gardens
A modern one bedroom apartment offering entrance lobby, main entrance hallway, lounge, spacious kitchen with appliances, bathroom with bath and shower and one double bedroom.
Situated in a popular and quiet residential area with views over allotments and easy resident and visitor parking.
Council Tax Band: C - £1,729.95 20/21
Chesham can be described as having one foot in London and the other in Buckinghamshire.
Lively and colourful, it has a cosmopolitan air yet shares Buckinghamshire's most prized features: the inspiring countryside, the rare peace and the ancient feel of England's traditions.
Smart and increasingly well served by familiar High Street shops, Chesham's independent retailers provide everything residents need. A quality butcher, housewares shop, chemist and baker complement the coffee shops and supermarkets.
Known locally for its schools (prep school and grammar school) the wide expanses of the country are no more than five minutes' drive from the centre.
The dual identity of Chesham makes it an informed choice for those leaving urban centres but wishing to remain connected to the hum and variety the larger town brings.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: 1 week's rent
- Security Deposit: Five weeks' rent
During the tenancy:
- Payment of £50 (inc VAT) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate.
- Tenants are liable for the actual costs incurred from lost keys/security devices. If the loss leads to the locks needing to be replaced, the actual costs for attendance of a locksmith will be borne by the tenant.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable:
- Utilities – gas, electricity, water
- Communications – telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments:
- Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Hadlands is a member of Client Money Protect which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting us directly.
Please note that lettings agents are required by law to publish on their websites information for potential tenants about relevant fees, redress schemes and client money protection schemes (including the names of those schemes). Relevant fees must also be published on third party websites, such as Rightmove. For properties to rent in England, details of the agent's membership of any redress scheme and client money protection scheme must also be published with their fees on Rightmove. It is the agent's responsibility to ensure that all relevant information is provided to Rightmove and is up to date and accurate. If the relevant information does not appear here, the agent may have included it within the property description.