- 2 double bedrooms
- open plan living, dining kitchen area
- Centrally located within Amersham on the hill
- Part furnished
- 2 bathrooms
- Fully fitted kitchen with all appliances
- Private parking space to the rear
- Available from 6th May
This apartment offers beautiful accommodation within the centre of Amersham. There is an open plan reception room with oak flooring, incorporating a contemporary style Kitchen with integrated appliances and ample storage. The main bedroom has the benefit of an en suite shower room. The second bedroom is serviced by a bathroom including a shower unit over the bath. There is a generous airing cupboard and a coats cupboard within the private hallway.
Property is part furnished, items are to stay in the property;
Bed in master bedroom, chest of drawers and two wardrobes
Two seater sofa in lounge and glass coffee table
White goods in kitchen, kettle, toaster and few dishes, plates and serving items
EPC - B
Council tax band - C
Private parking is provided to the rear of the building, where there is an allocated space for one car.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: 1 week's rent
- Security Deposit: Five weeks' rent
During the tenancy:
- Payment of £50 (inc VAT) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate.
- Tenants are liable for the actual costs incurred from lost keys/security devices. If the loss leads to the locks needing to be replaced, the actual costs for attendance of a locksmith will be borne by the tenant.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable:
- Utilities – gas, electricity, water
- Communications – telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments:
- Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Hadlands is a member of Client Money Protect which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting us directly.
Please note that lettings agents are required by law to publish on their websites information for potential tenants about relevant fees, redress schemes and client money protection schemes (including the names of those schemes). Relevant fees must also be published on third party websites, such as Rightmove. For properties to rent in England, details of the agent's membership of any redress scheme and client money protection scheme must also be published with their fees on Rightmove. It is the agent's responsibility to ensure that all relevant information is provided to Rightmove and is up to date and accurate. If the relevant information does not appear here, the agent may have included it within the property description.