- Self-contained annexe
- Living room
- Shower room
- Only suitable for professional single person
- Available now
**SUITABLE FOR SINGLE PROFESSIONAL ONLY**
A charming self-contained converted stable dating back to1908 situated in the highly desirable village of Chesham Bois yet within walking distance of Amersham town centre and station.
The property offers kitchen with hob, fridge and washer dryer, living room with built-in pine cupboard and doors to patio, bathroom with shower, bedroom with built-in pine wardrobe, patio garden and use of parking spaces. Single professional only.
Council Tax Band: A - £944.60 19/20 (single occupant discount)
Amersham has two clearly distinguishable parts. The ancient market town (Old Amersham) is quietly alluring. It retains its olde English look and deservedly attracts visitors all year round. Amersham-on-the-Hill (known as top Amersham to locals) has the feel of a steadily developing modern town. It provides the convenient amenities today`s population demands.
The trains from Amersham run right into Baker Street/Marylebone and the roads quickly lure you out towards the open country with its scattering of farms, riding stables, tea shops and footpaths. The Tuesday market and annual French and Italian summer markets are a focal point in the town`s calendar.
A pleasantly mixed-age population, Amersham is an increasingly popular choice for families with young children. Parenting becomes significantly easier and children have the childhood they deserve in this ever evolving town.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: 1 week`s rent
- Security Deposit: Five weeks` rent
During the tenancy:
- Payment of £50 (inc VAT) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate.
- Tenants are liable for the actual costs incurred from lost keys/security devices. If the loss leads to the locks needing to be replaced, the actual costs for attendance of a locksmith will be borne by the tenant.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable:
- Utilities – gas, electricity, water
- Communications – telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments:
- Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Hadlands is a member of Client Money Protect which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting us directly.
Please note that lettings agents are required by law to publish on their websites information for potential tenants about relevant fees, redress schemes and client money protection schemes (including the names of those schemes). Relevant fees must also be published on third party websites, such as Rightmove. For properties to rent in England, details of the agent`s membership of any redress scheme and client money protection scheme must also be published with their fees on Rightmove. It is the agent`s responsibility to ensure that all relevant information is provided to Rightmove and is up to date and accurate. If the relevant information does not appear here, the agent may have included it within the property description.